Thu, 24 Aug|
Young Executives Sustainability Summit 2023 (#YESS2023)
Time & Location
24 Aug 2023, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MYT
About the event
Young executives possess significant potential as agents of change and offer unique perspectives that are frequently undervalued. The youth population in Malaysia represents 45.8% of the total population and plays a critical role in driving economic, environmental and social growth.
In conjunction with International Youth Day in August, the exclusive 1-day Young Executives Sustainability Summit (YESS) intends to focus on sustainability issues from a diverse perspective targeted at young professionals who are working in SMEs or large organisations. The goal of this Summit is to bring together young professionals to discuss sustainable best practices in their industries and societies, to learn about innovative solutions and approaches that can help organisations and communities become more sustainable, and to network with other professionals who are passionate in pushing sustainability in the workplace. Furthermore, there will be an opportunity for participants to put their words to action by taking part in an Experiential Learning Day* where there will be voluntary activity sessions held by social enterprises.
- To inspire young Malaysian executives to take the lead to drive sustainability initiatives within their organisation and their communities.
- To advocate best practices, from the perspective of intergenerational leadership.
- To foster meaningful connections for collective action.
○ Due to limited seats, we encourage early registration.
○ Confirmation priority will be given to young executives aged 20-35 years old from corporations and SMEs for whom the summit is intended.
○ The organiser reserves the right to refuse registration at its discretion.
○ All registrations will be confirmed within seven (7) working days.
○ UNGCMYB Member Companies may request a maximum of two (2) tickets per organisation.
○ Non-member Companies will be limited to one (1) ticket per organisation.
For more information, visit www.ungcmyb.org/yess or contact email@example.com