Wed, 30 Mar|
SDG Ambition Accelerator Programme - Workshop 3.4: Integration Journey Workshop
Workshop 3.4: Integration Journey Workshop
Time & Location
30 Mar 2022, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm MYT
About the event
About the programme
SDG Ambition is a six-month accelerator that aims to challenge and support participating companies of the UN Global Compact in setting ambitious corporate targets and accelerating integration of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into core business management. SDG Ambition enables companies to move beyond incremental progress and step-up transformative change – unlocking business value, building business resilience, and enabling long-term growth.
The need for SDG Ambition today is clear.
The world is not delivering progress towards the SDGs at the pace and scale needed. While it is still possible to shift the world towards a 1.5°C trajectory and achieve the SDGs by 2030, it will take urgent, scalable and multi-stakeholder action to dramatically accelerate progress.
Companies must take a clear stand and demonstrate bold leadership to transform business models and economies so they become more just and inclusive – leaving no one behind. This is our starting line as we launch SDG Ambition.
Timeline: October 2021 - April 2022
Sessions: On-demand, Facilitated Workshop
Admission: Free for all members
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to strategically prioritize actions that will accelerate your company’s contribution to the 2030 Agenda
- How to set targets aligned with absolute benchmarks that today may seem aspirational but are critical to spearhead the transformation of economies and societies
- How to approach sustainability management differently and design new systems integrating the SDGs
- How to build a business case and generate sustainability buy-in from your company
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- An understanding of baseline impacts across the business in creating a comprehensive sustainability strategy
- The ability to achieve ambitious goals aimed at galvanizing business action with what is actually required to achieve the SDGs
- An overview of how to integrate and mainstream ambitious sustainability goals across business units by pioneering a performance integration approach that utilizes enabling technologies
- The foundational tools and understanding to build a business case
- Insight into industries with an outsized impact on the SDGs
- Ability to develop and share ambitious business actions on the SDGs alongside a diverse group of leaders from numerous corporations
For more information, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this page.